You may have realized that nearly each beauty product contains Vitamin E as the primary component. Vitamin E will not only treat heart diseases, high levels of blood pressure and other health conditions, but it is also very beneficial for both hair and skin. There are many ways that you can use Vitamin E capsules for your hair and for your skin.
Vitamin E can help to remove all types of scars from the skin, except those that are made from acne. It is able to remove injury marks, burn marks, pimple marks, sunburns and stretch marks. Vitamin E will help to rejuvenate the skin and promote new healthy cells. These new cells are what will make your skin glowing and healthy.
Here are just a few benefits and uses of Vitamin E capsules:
1) Vitamin E For Aging Spots and Wrinkles: Vitamin E will help to remove age spots. It may also help in reducing the signs of aging by helping the wrinkles fade away. It will prevent further wrinkles by eliminating the formation of new free radicals. It will also boost the production of collagen that makes the skin have that elastic feeling. Vitamin E promotes the production of healthy new cells and will rejuvenate the skin making it healthier than it ever was.
2) Vitamin E Makes Skin Soft: Vitamin E may be used as a nightly cream once every week in order to make your skin as soft as a baby’s. Vitamin E has the antioxidants that are needed to protect the cells in the skin and prevent the formation of the free radicals that will cause damage to these cells.
3) Vitamin E Removes Brown Spots: The brown spots that form on the skin are due to the production of free radicals, poor liver function and aging. Vitamin E capsules can repair this damage from the free radicals and prevent them from producing any further. You can apply Vitamin E oils or take capsules in order to lighten these spots and also help to make the skin more elastic.
4) Vitamin E Helps With Stretch Marks: Vitamin E can help in healing both stretch marks and scars. All you need to do is cut the Vitamin E capsules in half and apply the gel inside of the capsule to the area that is affected. Apply this gel until the scars or the marks fade away.
5) Vitamin E For Burns: The use of Vitamin E is highly effective in helping to heal small burns. After the burn has cooled down, apply some of the gel from the capsules to the area that is affected and rub it in gently.
6) Vitamin E For Your Hair: Take a single Vitamin E capsule and cut it open, remove the gel and rub it into your hair. When you do this regularly, the gel will make your hair both smooth and shiny. Using Vitamin E for your hair will also speed up the growth.
7) Vitamin E For Your Cuticles: The oil from Vitamin E is highly effective in treating both cracked and dry cuticles. Apply just a few drops of this oil onto the cuticles and nails to prevent them from drying and cracking and to make them smooth.
Side Effects From Vitamin E
Vitamin E capsules are very safe to use on both the hair and the skin. You can use it every day if you mix it with a moisturizer or cream, otherwise you may use it three times a day. Vitamin E only has side effects when you use it on acne scars or acne. Therefore, it is not recommended to use it in this case. Otherwise, Vitamin E is great for those who have very sensitive skin.
There are many other great benefits that you can get from Vitamin E. There are some studies that involve taking higher dosages than is recommended that have shown that Vitamin E could be very useful when it comes to preventing or treating conditions such as:
- Breast cancer and prostate cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
- Various complications due to diabetes and might help to prevent or treat diabetes itself
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Restless leg syndrome or provide you with relief from cramped muscles
- Inflammation of the tissue in the eyes
- Low sperm count
- Menstrual pain
The benefits of Vitamin E capsules can also help the body to regulate and increase Vitamin A levels within the body and also works great as a general immune booster, especially for those adults that are older. Topical Vitamin E could also help to promote good circulation of the blood and prevent an individual from forming blood clots, especially those individuals that have diabetes.